(from the comedian Robin Williams, who is an Episcopalian)
10. No snake handling.
9. You can believe in dinosaurs.
8. Male and female God created them; male and female we ordain them.
7. You don't have to check your brains at the door.
6. Pew aerobics. Stand, sit, kneel.
5. Church year is color-coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry - none of the guilt.
2. A woman’s place in the church is in the House of Bishops.*
And the Number One reason to be an Episcopalian:
1. No matter what you believe, there's bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you and at least one who doesn’t.
We are blessed!
* Women have been consecrated Bishops in our church long enough that some have retired.